Calling all cooks:
I am announcing the next Ranting Chef cooking competition. The competition works as follows:
- Five Entrants will be be chosen to participate.
- Each entrant will submit four posts; one each for Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert. The entrant must make the recipe, document it with a blog post, and take pictures of it. All writing and photography MUST be their own, even if they use a recipe they find elsewhere.
- For four weeks (spread over a 12 week period), there will be rounds where all the breakfast posts are presented, then lunch and so on.
- At the end of each posting week, I will post a poll which will be open for voting for a week. The voting will be restricted to 1 vote per IP address to prevent ballot stuffing.
- Votes for the breakfast round will be worth 1 point apiece. Votes for the lunch round will be worth two points apiece. Dinner will be worth 3 points apiece and the dessert round votes will be worth 5 points apiece.
- All the points are cumulative and the entrant with the most total points at the end of the dessert round will be declared the winner.
- If an entrant is a blogger, Ranting Chef readers will be encouraged in posts to check out their blog.
- In the event of a tie, the Ranting Chef will choose the winners of the tie.
Your prize will be the pride of winning and acclaim on this blog to readers around the world. I am working to see if I can get a sponsored prize or two, and if I do there will be something more tangible to win.
If you would like to compete and can fulfill the requirements stated above, send me an email at email@example.com no later than midnight on July 5, 2015. I need your name, email address and a sentence or two about why you should be chosen. Those not selected for this contest may be selected for future ones.