One key to marketing is to create a way for people to remember your product. There are many ways to do that but one of the most fun (and annoying) is to create alliteration.
Alliteration is where multiple consecutive words all start with the same consonant sound. You know many of these as they are often used in tongue-twisters:
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
- Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers
Think of some of the brands that you know well that use alliteration:
- American Airlines
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Dunkin Doughnuts
- Foster’s Freeze
- Gold’s Gym
- …and so on
No. I couldn’t come up with one that starts with E!
This Black Bean Burrito Bake is one you won’t forget!
I had three packages of tortillas in my fridge that were open. This was a good chance to use them up.
Start to make the filling.
Add the corn and black beans.
Don’t fill them too much else all your filling will come out.
I added some chipotles to a few.
In the dish and covered with cheese.
Out of the oven.
Delicious, delectable, desirable dinner!
Black Bean Burrito Bake
Makes: 4 servings (serving size: 1 burrito)
- 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove one chile from can. Chop chile. Reserve remaining adobo sauce and chiles for another use. Combine sour cream and chile in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
3. Place half of beans in a food processor; process until finely chopped. Add chopped beans, remaining beans, and corn to sour cream mixture.
4. Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place, seam side down, in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread salsa over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Calories from fat: 29%
Saturated fat: 5.8g
Monounsaturated fat: 2.8g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g