Once again it is time for that quick, weeknight dinner. Look in the freezer, fridge and cupboard. What can you find?
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Makes: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 6 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Asian sesame oil
- 4 salmon steaks, 3/4 ” thick (6 ounces each)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
1) Prepare charcoal fire or preheat gas grill for covered direct grilling over medium heat.
2) Meanwhile, in a 2 quart saucepan, heat teriyaki sauce, brown sugar,and sesame oil to boiling over medium high heat. Boil until slightly thickened, 3 minutes.
3) Lightly oil salmon; place on hot rack. Cover and grill salmon, turning once and brushing frequently with teriyaki mixture, until salmon just turns opaque throughout, about 8 minutes.
4) Arrange salmon on platter; sprinkle with green onion.